Time for another old guy rant...

October 8 2017 at 12:35 AM
gubb33ps  (Login gubb33ps)
YF

Things that should be.

Now this isn't as far out as you'd think. Have managed to come to an agreement about stop lights (red/yellow/green...top to bottom...or left to right if mounted sideways)....have managed to get the number pads on phones/ATM"computerts to agree..have managed to get elevator key pads to agree (although different format than computer number pads)....have managed to get a lot of day-to-day stuff to be pretty uniform.

(If only the credit/debit card readers were uniform....sad to say we are plastic card society....be as we are, settle the "swipe" vs "chip reader" difference and please the buyer imputs needed in the same place/same order.)

Should be a simple/cheap/plastic single shot adaptor included for a P-rod....even if it increases the price by $3-4.

Should be a full set of rebuild parts for evey PCP pump sold...and at least a diagram....even if that increases the price by $10-12.

Should be a universal size for scope mount height..lets let "medium" mean somthing standard/univeral.

Should be an agreement for retical dot/hash mark distance. Doesn't have to be mil-dot, can be easier to deal with MOA, but at least make them one or the other.

Is there a contest for how many differnt screw sizes/driver bit sizes they can work into one rifle? Is there some kind oif secret airgun-maker-award for using the most uncommon, hard to find, backasward screw or tool size? Does it really take that many different sizes to put a rifle together?

Lets get an agrteemenet on fill probes while we are at it. Yeah, know some makers just have to feeel "special" and make some odd-arse size fill probe to proove just how special they are....but seriously, is that a plus to the buyer?

But I'm not "King of the Wold", my royral decreees carry no weight...but do think that over time, in this world-sales area, uniformity will eventually "win".

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.