Well Pyramid Air is coming through for me

October 9 2017 at 9:21 AM
Josh3rd  (Login josh3rd)
YF12

I should be getting a new Prosport hopefully this week. One of their customer service persons named Deonta Ziegler really pulled through for me. He got me in touch with a supervisor named Chuck P (unsure of last name) who looked into my issue and offered a replacement. Is that awesome or what?

I was very grateful. I even talked to another man of importance there named Val to whom I conveyed my happiness and the praise of Deonta and Chuck.

Even though they weren't at fault Pyramid Air still stood behind their customer and their service to me. Not to many people/companies that are like that anymore. So Pyramid Air if you're reading this...thank you.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.