With your new gun, what's the problem with simply...........

October 9 2017 at 9:10 PM

nced  (Login SpringerEd)
YF12

Response to Darn Ed now im gun shy so what am i to do?

shooting a few tins of pellets through it? New parts do need to "wear together" (also called breaking in) before things smooth out nicely. I have no experience with ProSports but one thing I do with new HW break barrels is to readjust the barrel pivot tension. Every one I've received has had the pivot tension adjusted much too tight from the factory. Perhaps the AirArms break barrels are set up better from the factory but I really don't know.

Seriously....if it were me I'd just shoot the thing. LOL...the ProSport isn't a $320 HW95!

Anywhoo....I'm sure that there are some here with a lot of ProSport experience than can offer some more valid advice!

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.