I Won't Answer for Him, but...

October 9 2017 at 10:50 PM
Ed Krzynowek  (Login ekmeister1)
YF12

Response to JM kits

In years of experience with working using his springs, the ones he makes in the same batch (he typically makes a lot of them at a time from what he's written other places) are so-close in size that he could easily make all the guides the exact same size and the kits would still come out just right. In other words, you may call that a 'generic fit', but I trust them enough to call them a custom fit. Going further, the springs made in successive batches are usually so close in size to previous batches of the same type of spring that you probably wouldn't notice a difference between them, either. Besides, varying the guide size by a couple of thou. doesn't really matter much when it comes to performance in the real world.

If he corrects me in any way, I apologize in advance.

Since you asked, JM's answers are usually brief and to the point, but you'll get an answer. Don't push if he doesn't elaborate--he gets a ton of questions.

Safe and Happy Shooting!

Ed Krzynowek, The Airgun Tune-Meister

"We can rebuild the squirrel. Make him stronger, faster...We have the technology"---Skyler M.

This message has been edited by ekmeister1 on Oct 10, 2017 5:41 PM

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.