My factory sights

October 10 2017 at 7:48 AM
Josh3rd  (Login josh3rd)
YF12

Response to Wouldn't recommend a Williams on a 54

well during a shooting session one of the ball bearings that are under the elevation screw that allows it to quick fell out and got lost. I don't know if you ever seen one of them but they are so tiny that finding it was harder than finding a needle in a haystack. And then my elevation screw since I had barrel droop was almost all the way out of it screw hole and upon shooting it again during the session that fell out along with the last ball bearing so now I just have a site that just sits up there and flops around so that's why I am looking for a peep sight of some sort. I would love to have something like the RWS 350 has on it or like the HW rifles. Plus I don't like that very tall and thick front sight post

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.