Re: JM kits

October 10 2017 at 7:35 PM

Jason W Garvin  (Login jason_garvin)
YF12

Response to JM kits

Each of the JM kits I have purchased are good. And his springs are nailed on the guides.

If you plan on doing the work yourself, I would recommend doing a tear down, polish and re-lube before kitting. My first TX is still sitting stock and I have an ARH kit waiting in the box for it. Tore mine down, polished the spring ends, addressed the sharp spring ends that have been noted to break off, and re-assembled with Euro Tar. It has been buttery smooth, small SD on velocity and accurate. I cannot get myself to tear it back down. It just shoots that good.

The trigger sear had a rough spot that I sanded off without taking the trigger down, adjusted the trigger out of the rifle also. I also added Mil spec breech seals.

The Air Arms spring in mine looks to be better quality than HW OEM. And sure acts like it.

My understanding is the Pro Sport even has extra bearings and polish work done.

Just my thoughts,

🎯

Jason G

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.