Today’s Session

October 10 2017 at 11:17 PM
bReTt  (Login CBPeter)
YC

Had to get out and shoot some more after dinner while the dishes were getting done (that’s whats kids are for wink.gif ). I grabbed the P17 again and some JSB 8.4 gr pellets. I drew 22 dots on a piece of cardboard and hung it on the pellet trap in the shop. The top two dots were to sight in the 8.4 gr pellets. Once I felt confident that it was on target, I proceeded to take one shot at each dot for a total of 20 shots. These were shot standing off hand at 15 feet away from the target. I feel that I am getting better at shooting a pistol now. This has been a much needed change in my shooting lately. I was actually starting to get bored with it and the recently acquired Daisy 953 and the P17 has sparked my interest again!

19D596A4-EDEE-4114-A6D4-DF8184360FB9.jpg
Uploaded at Snapagogo.com

[linked image]
Brett

This message has been edited by CBPeter on Oct 12, 2017 12:20 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.