I have a .357 Slayer and it is built very very well and

October 11 2017 at 4:05 AM
James Holmes  (Login AAS410)
YF

Response to American air arms

is worth what I paid for it. I want to buy one of their new Evol Tac Rifles in .30 or .25

Tom is very good at designing these rifles and making them a rigid shooting platform and also light which takes a lot of machining knowledge.

Even the magazines for my Slayer rifle are built like a tank. His side lever cocking linkage makes other side lever cocking rifles linkages look weak IMHO. The other rifles did not break or anything but I could not imagine that they could be close to as strong as his design.

Even the air tube and the shroud are made out of Titanium on my .357 Slayer. I think that the new Evol line of rifles also use Titanium air tubes.

I believe that when I buy a Evol rifle from him that it very well may be that last air rifle that I ever buy.

I have two other rifles made by Wicked Air Rifles (Owned by Jim Gaska) that are very accurate. One is .30 Flex Cobra and the other is .25 but I will probably sell the .25 to help me get the money for a Evol.

It is hard to sell one of these rifles because they are both so accurate but that is probably the only way I can pay for a Evol. since losing my Job.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• AAA - Manny on Oct 11, 2017, 8:08 AM
  •  
  • Pm - Manny on Oct 11, 2017, 8:11 AM
  •  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.