6x BugBuster on my "Beater" Mini, 5-15x40 Bushnell Legend on my 300SU (Edited)

October 11 2017 at 10:29 PM

db  (Login Diamondback)
YC

Response to what do you guys use for a scope on your fwb 300s

I plan to replace the 6x BugBuster as I can't really see wine corks very clearly at 50 yards with it. I must say, it's perfect for indoors, & very nice for outside out to about 35-40 yards. Since my "Beater" didn't come with sights, the BugBuster really came in handy.

The Legend on my hot shooting 300SU is nice, but I find the reticle a little too thick.

I think I'd prefer an older Leapers / Center Point 3-9x32 that still focuses down to 5 yards over the 6x BugBuster for my "Beater" mini 300S Match, & maybe one of my MTC Mamba Lite scopes, or maybe one of my SWFA 10x scopes, for the hot shooting 300S Universal (does a fair bit over 700 fps as received from Jim Edmondson).

This message has been edited by Diamondback on Oct 15, 2017 2:10 AM

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.