Today's Session (10/11) P17 and Daisy 953

October 12 2017 at 12:29 AM
bReTt  (Login CBPeter)
YC

More P17 shots. 15 feet with JSb 8.4 gr pellets, standing off hand (two hands). < I hope that is how it is actually called???

No sighters, just straight to shooting since it was sighted for these pellets and distance last time (yesterday). That is a paintball in the middle just for a reference to size.

[linked image]

This is the same shooting at above except with the Daisy 953 at 20 yards, rested and shooting JSB 7.3 gr pellets. I feel this rifle will do better than this. I cleaned the barrel AFTER shooting this. I hope to do this again tomorrow with the cleaned barrel and see if there is any improvement. It has a Beeman Blue Ribbon 2-7x scope on it on 7x.

[linked image]

[linked image]
Brett

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.