Finding correct "O" size

October 12 2017 at 1:39 PM
Don  (Login Nvreloader)
YF12

Guys
I need some help,
I am attempting to figure out how measure "O" Rings, and then find the correct sizes etc.

I desperately need the "O" RINGS that fit inside these JT type adapters for the 88/90 gram prefilled Co2 cylinders,

By using the inside and outside dimensions + thickness, of the used "O" rings etc,
I have found NO, "O" rings that are even close, in/with standard "O" ring sites/stores.

Does anyone know for sure what the correct size is?

This "O" ring must seal on the outside/against of the cylinders neck and also seal on the outside of the diameter of the "O" ring against the adapter wall/groove,
when the cylinder is screwed into the adapter and used correctly.

The diameter of the cylinder neck is .455" when starting into the "O" ring and then changes dimensions to .495"/.500" when fully seated.

I would greatly appreciate any help or info for the correct size of "O" ring.

Tia,
Don

This message has been edited by Nvreloader on Oct 12, 2017 5:32 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.