Finding correct "O" sizeOctober 12 2017 at 1:39 PM
|Don (Login Nvreloader)|
I need some help,
I am attempting to figure out how measure "O" Rings, and then find the correct sizes etc.
I desperately need the "O" RINGS that fit inside these JT type adapters for the 88/90 gram prefilled Co2 cylinders,
By using the inside and outside dimensions + thickness, of the used "O" rings etc,
I have found NO, "O" rings that are even close, in/with standard "O" ring sites/stores.
Does anyone know for sure what the correct size is?
This "O" ring must seal on the outside/against of the cylinders neck and also seal on the outside of the diameter of the "O" ring against the adapter wall/groove,
when the cylinder is screwed into the adapter and used correctly.
The diameter of the cylinder neck is .455" when starting into the "O" ring and then changes dimensions to .495"/.500" when fully seated.
I would greatly appreciate any help or info for the correct size of "O" ring.
|This message has been edited by Nvreloader on Oct 12, 2017 5:32 PM|
- Don go to the O-ring Store and take a look, one thing - michael wolfram on Oct 12, 2017, 3:08 PM
- I Seem to Remember What Michael Posted About Material - Ed Krzynowek on Oct 12, 2017, 6:43 PM
- Oring - Scott on Oct 12, 2017, 7:37 PM
- Probably UK Standard, or UK Metric, or Japanese JIS measurement orings - db on Oct 12, 2017, 8:46 PM
- O-rings online - MDriskill on Oct 13, 2017, 1:38 PM