Well and CORRECTLY done!

November 9 2017 at 1:30 PM
Ron Robinson  (Login compressive)
YC

Response to My RAW .30 & Thermal In Action On A Coyote

I know from experience that too many shooters and airgunners not familiar enough with airgun ballistics, especially TERMINAL ballistics, would imagine your .30 caliber capable of clean kills on coyote-sized targets with chest shots. Not so!

You did it right, Brother. The brain shot dropped him flat, with absolutely NO conscious suffering to your prey. Even with a perfect chest shot, the animal(s) would suffer indescribable panic and trauma for anywhere between their last few moments to last SEVERAL MINUTES (or more).

Good show! And congratulations on an excellent airgun trophy. I'd definitely have him mounted to commemorate the memory.

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.