My Marauder 25. I need helpNovember 9 2017 at 4:22 PM
Skip in WV (Login SkipinWV)
Goal: with a 25.4 grain pellet. 40 ft lbs. That equals about 850 fps.
Here is what I've done so far:
1. Installed a heavier hammer spring. Max speed 900, but terrible power curve with
only 10 good shots, averaging 875fps.
2. Installed a Lane Mk8 regulator. Max speed 750
2. Added an FFH. Max speed 750
4. Replaced the TP with a piece of tubing. Max speed 750.
5. Replaced that valve spring with a lighter one. Max speed 750
6. Added a Lane regulator extension tube for an additional 10cc volume. Max speed
As I see it I have 3 options left
1. Increase the regulator pressure.
2. Increase the TP hole in the valve.
3. Increase the TP hole in the barrel.
If any of that works remove the 10cc extension and see what happens.
I hope someone has some other suggestions?
- One way................. - BillE. on Nov 9, 2017, 6:42 PM
- Thanks. - Skip in WV on Nov 9, 2017, 7:39 PM
- Turn up the regulator - Ray B. on Nov 10, 2017, 5:16 PM
- I never wrote down my turns but bone stock I was getting about 870-890-870 over 16 shots - Quinton L on Nov 10, 2017, 7:24 PM
- You will need to do all three to achieve your goal.... - Lonnie on Nov 13, 2017, 7:49 PM