Thanks Ed.

November 10 2017 at 6:37 PM
Jim in SWMO  (Login jmhenrichs)
YF

Response to No problem! All my posted pics are free for the taking.

I was hoping you wouldn't mind me posting that pic. I'm still planning on making one like that for myself. And I agree with you about using a forked tree to "adjust" a barrel. It works in a pinch but it always made me nervous. Like you said above, it puts pressure on that smaller diameter section of the barrel where it enters the block. Your barrel jig looks like a much better solution. And it's no doubt much more precise than a tree fork, lol.

BTW, I posted that pic from my free PB account. Don't know what's going on with PB but so far I seem to have slipped thru the cracks, lol. But I'm sure the hammer will come down on my account eventually and all my forum pics will disappear. I've already downloaded all my albums from PB so they can do whatever they want. I'll just go somewhere else for a pic host, lol.

"You've come far, pilgrim."-------"Feels like far."
"Were it worth the trouble?"-----"Ah, what trouble?"

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.