I would tend to spend a bit more.

November 11 2017 at 6:40 PM
Chris  (Login RockDoc65)
YF

Response to Airgun Pistol Scope Recommendations

I put a BSA Edge 2X pistol scope on a Beeman P1. It lasted less than a month. Point-of-impact with regards to point-of-aim changed with each shot. Groups were smaller with open sights. Noticed that the scope had developed a distinct rattle when shaken gently. In BSA's defense they replaced the scope. I sold the replacement unopened, at a loss.

I also didn't care for the field of view on a Weaver 1-4X that I once owned. On 4X it looked more like 1X and at 1X the target actually seemed smaller, like looking through a scope backwards. Heavy edge distortion as well. I sold that one too (with full disclosure and a money-back offer) and the new owner was completely fine with it. Maybe it was my eyes.

I never did try a Leupold or Burris pistol scope. I'd like to one day. I put a Burris FastFire3 on that Beeman and love it.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.