My

November 12 2017 at 9:47 PM
Tom  (Login KTM250XC)
YF12

Response to I have owned an

.22 Independence has been extremely dependable. Maintenance to date has been limited to removing a water droplet on the inlet of the small air reservoir, replacing the pivot bearing in the arm linkage, replacing the breech seal every several thousand rounds or so, cleaning the barrel every 4,000 to 5,000 rounds and cleaning and lubing the trigger assembly every several thousand rounds. I have a full rebuild kit in stock and ready to use, but have not needed it so far.

The rifle keeps on shooting and shooting. In fact after making the post here earlier today, I put another 60 more rounds through it, 48 of those being off-hand.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.