Another good tape Mike......

November 13 2017 at 7:41 PM

Jason W Garvin  (Login jason_garvin)
YF12

Response to Video / weihrauch 95 gets fixed rite

I have almost went there on lubes, but haven't yet. I talk with a gentleman off and on that uses the Lucas Red and Tacky in all his springers, and swears by it. I use to use it on farm equipment but started setting up quick. I use John Deere lubes at home now. Mobile one makes a red synthetic also that the M14 crowd likes. John Deere makes a real clear tacky for corn heads that is non tox, I may give it a try someday. It has to be easier to clean than heavy tar. Only drawback I have heard with the Lucas is if you leave your rifle in a hot cab in the summer nose down, you may get some lube leak down and diesel.

🎯

Jason G

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.