the super tech red lube is inexpensive, I do not know in comparison how the other lubes

November 13 2017 at 9:12 PM

Mike Ellingsworth  (Login 4888blues)
YF12

Response to Here is the grease I meant.....

are,I have not tried those, I Am very happy so far with this red synthetic lube.

I used to just use it for triggers, I seen how weihrauch packed the rekord trigger with what looked like the old white grease used for fishing reels and I thought that was a good ideal to pack the trigger but the white lube from the older days became dried out but I bet this red lube will stay like this indefinitely

Now I use it in the air chamber, & receiver tube cocking slot, receiver forks etc / no more cross hatching as the receivers already have fine embedded scratches if you look closely so its also a work saver as well.

I would thank Ed Connolly for his years of experience with his R -9's adventures and mods and all around input on the air guns, his using the white newer krytox lubes finally opened my eyes to the ideal of different lubes and non crosshatching

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.