How Many Fills from a 4500psi 90 cubic inch Tank?

December 1 2017 at 11:22 PM
Larry  (Login Nalajr)
YF12

Hey all,

I looked at the post talking about a SALE on these Benjamin tanks at Midway USA......These are the kinds of tanks I have been seeing for sale on some of the Paintball board Classifieds. I think they are the same capacity and I know they are 4500psi cause they list it in the description.

Now, what I am wanting to know is how useful a tank of this size and pressure would be with a basic Benjamin Marauder or other similarly performing PCP rifle.

In the listing for this tank, the description says you can take it with you and fill it with a SCUBA tank. Is that true? I didn't think SCUBA tanks were 4500psi.

Please excuse me on these questions as I have never, ever had any experience with this kind of stuff.

Lets say I fill my Marauder at first with this tank. Then I shoot it until the velocity drops off. When I go to top it back off, how many times could I do this with that size tank after I filled it up initially? Would it give me 3 top offs, 5, 10, what do you think it would be?

I'm just trying to gauge whether I should get a tank like this when I see a great deal on a USED one to get into the PCP game.

Thanks all.
Larry

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.