Discovery scopes from China, head-up for Joe Wayne Rhea

December 2 2017 at 7:25 AM
hendrickotto  (Login hendrickotto)
YF

The Discovery line of China scopes might be nice candidates for review by Joe Wayne Rhea. However, I don't know if these have already arrived in the USA.

I recently read a UK magazine review of the Discovery HD 10x44 SF IR, a chunky 30 mm HFT scope from a line that now have a UK importer.
Interesting specs and especially the Illuminated "DLTW MIL reticle" with numbered 1-Mil lines, ½-Mil and even ¼-Mil marks, floating central cross and hollow see through outer posts plus windage dots (in a "tree" shape plane), adjusted with .10 mil clicks - looks good on paper.
Push-pull lockable knobs, with zero re-set. Side parallax adjustment from 10 yards to 15, 25, 35, 50, 100, 200, and ∞. Illumination in either green or red, 5 steps of brightness each. It is a look-alike of the newer MTC Optisan EVX MH 10 reticle.

The HD line looks promising for higher quality, but the other scopes in the Discovery line-up also look interesting I think. Many are FFP reticles scopes.
There is a revealing vid about real grass roots "field" testing methods - see link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqq_jltRSMA

For want of a heli, let's say.........Or a .338 Lapua.

Also a chinese table top Karate comparative test method:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGr8lF7ul70

And for more info:

www.sureshot-airguns.co.uk

www.discoveryoptics.co.uk

HTH
Hendrick

This message has been edited by hendrickotto on Dec 2, 2017 8:53 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.