RAW 1000X or FX Crown .25 calDecember 2 2017 at 11:30 AM
|Bill Zizzi (Login bzizzi373)|
I have been trying to decide between the RAW 1000X and The FX Crown in .25 cal. i know that the RAW is a heck of a gun and Martin and Sandra at RAW are wonderful people. If I ordered a RAW I would get a .25 with sporter walnut stock and offset moderator to keep the weight down. The FX Crown looks tempting, weighing in at 7.3 lbs with laminated stock and only 43" long makes the Crown tempting.
Also FX now has it's own USA distributor with service and support in NC with Earnest Rowe heading up the service dept. as well as other experienced personal. This is HUGE !
Has Anybody shot both guns yet and can give any input ?
|This message has been edited by bzizzi373 on Dec 2, 2017 11:31 AM|
- I have a RAWHMX in .25 and LOVE IT! - john on Dec 2, 2017, 12:19 PM
- I look at it.... - C. Jones on Dec 2, 2017, 1:24 PM
- If it was my $$$,,,, - Kdog on Dec 2, 2017, 1:47 PM
- Choice - JW652 on Dec 2, 2017, 6:39 PM
- Try as hard as you can to - bReTt on Dec 2, 2017, 7:05 PM
- Crown or Raw - Dave Larson on Dec 4, 2017, 12:53 AM