Hahaha!!!

December 2 2017 at 11:45 AM
Jim in SWMO  (Login jmhenrichs)
YF

Response to Diana 240 Classic....... Thanks, you bloody enablers ! LOL

$149.99 is a good price, IMO. But with the free shipping and your Bullseye Bucks, you got a pretty good deal. I think when I got mine they were going for around $179 (a 34 was only about $50 more, lol). But at that time you could use the 10% off coupons for one, too. Can't use those now that they're being sold under the Diana brand instead of the RWS label.

I hope you get a good one! But even if it does have grooves in the spring cylinder like mine, don't worry about it too much. Just look at them like I do, as lube retention grooves, lol. It's the compression chamber that really matters. And mine was nicely finished there. And if you're like me and don't like fiber optic sights, the little Hawke or BSA 2-7x32 scopes are a good fit on it.

Oh, and be sure to give the JSB RS or AA Falcons a try. Mines loves those pellets, especially the Falcons. And the AA Express are pretty good, too.

"You've come far, pilgrim."-------"Feels like far."
"Were it worth the trouble?"-----"Ah, what trouble?"

This message has been edited by jmhenrichs on Dec 2, 2017 12:12 PM

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.