You lost me at "cheesy and not even a two stage"

December 2 2017 at 5:47 PM
Tom  (Login KTM250XC)
YF12

Response to Glad you like yours

Yes, I have seen the trigger on a Royale. Between my brother and myself, we have three of them - they work great, they all operate nicely as two stage and none of them are "cheesy". In fact I will go so far as to say, that after a little work (and I mean very little), they are the very best triggers I have ever shot. And I have shot many rifles; from my own FX, Daystate Airwolfe MCT and modified Marauder rifles, to other rifles shot at numerous FT competitions attended such as Steyr, Brocock, and Air Arms; to some eastern European models and many different high-end springers. Of course trigger feel and action is HIGHLY subjective to the user, but that is my take after shooting over 200,000 rounds over the past 4-1/2 years.

So a rifle is criticized because it has some adjustable features? Wow! How sad!!

This message has been edited by KTM250XC on Dec 3, 2017 6:55 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.