What Kind of Money for these Diana 75 Rifles??

December 3 2017 at 3:22 AM
Larry  (Login Nalajr)
YF12

Response to How Hard is it to Find Diana 75 Rifles??

Hey all.

Thanks for the info and advice.

I went to that link for the Vintage Diana Forum and looked at some pics and I must say that if I had my choice of any that I have seen so far, I would take the Diana 75K or 75U. The Running Boar model is just gorgeous. I bet they sell for a pretty penny too.

I've always wanted a FWB 300 or one of the newer FWB rifles, but then I saw the Diana 75 and I wouldn't mind having one of those either. What I don't know if what kind of money we are talking about for one. Can you all give me a price range to kinda aim for? I wouldn't mind if it needed a rebuild as long as it was going to be top notch when done. I don't mind marks on the stock or the bluing. I'm gonna enjoy it if I get one, not show it off by hanging on my wall.

Any info you can share with me about these rifles and their cost would be really appreciated.

Thanks and have a great Sunday!

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.