Beeman 400

December 3 2017 at 7:06 AM
Ken Otte  (Login pissaro8)
YF12

Response to What Kind of Money for these Diana 75 Rifles??

I have a Beeman 400 (Diana 75) that is in excellent condition. I purchased this rifle in March 2015 and had Airgunwerks (David Slade) service it at that time. I have only shot it a few times because I am not a competitive shooter so it has become a "safe queen". I have been needing to reduce my stock of airguns and this air rifle is on my "to sell" list. It is an excellent target rifle. I have owned a number of target air rifles, e.g. FWB 300s, Anschutz 250, Winchester 333, several HW 55's, etc. and this rifle is one of my favorites. If you are interested in ;earning more let me know. I have to out today but I could follow-up with photos.

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.