Hatsan

December 3 2017 at 10:33 AM
Rob  (Login EMrider)
YF

Response to What's Your Thoughts on HATSAN PCP Rifles?

I bought a Hatsan at44 qe and a Marauder .22 at the same time because I could not decide between the two. Was going to sell one, but ended up liking them both so much I've kept them both. Out of the box, I'd say the Hatsan is the better gun. Very accurate, very quiet and I like the detachable air cylinder.

I the Marauder's favor, you have better aftermarket support, a wood stock and it is much easier to tune.

Hatsan's shoot pretty fast out of the box, so I tuned mine down about 20% for more shots.

Today they sell for substantially less than they did when I purchased my at44qe, and user reports suggest that quality remains the same (good).

Good luck choosing.

R

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.