I have used an inexpensive...

December 3 2017 at 12:10 PM
Patrick  (Login pat601)
YF12

Response to FWB 65 Scope

Bushnell Phantom on my Hammerli made Sig Saur Xesse .22lr to test ammo...it rides extremely low and is actually the length of the pistol slide....a perfect fit....

It's low power 2.5x and works very well in splitting hairs as to which ammo shoots best....
What I like most is that is lightweight, low profile and very " minimalistic"...

I've shot some buddies guns with the 6x or 9x...1 1/2 pound glass mounted sticking up 2 1/2 inches above the barrel....high power scopings on a handgun at arms length wears me out looking for the sight picture and holding up the extra weight...

I shoot my above mentioned Sig with a red dot...that scope is for ammo testing only...too slow acquiring a sight picture...

Just my two and a half cents....
eBay has some Bushnell phantoms up for sale , they usually come with the rim fire type mount built in.

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.