Anyone having success with the Diana Stormrider?.

December 3 2017 at 4:54 PM
EricinMaine  (Login EricinMaine)
YF12

I got the .22cal. It is more than I hoped for as far as fit quality and finish.The stock looks a lot like a Marauder in color and finish,yet with a more pronounced grain pattern;but not as distinct as an RWS 34.The checkering is not very deep,but it looks good and it works.I like it's light weight and smaller size.The single shot tray is nice.The included magazine bound up and was useless,but the extra that I ordered works great....However,looking at the PAQUETE MICHAEL Dec.2 post,I worry that I may find myself in the Diana boat pulled up alongside.The bolt works well on it's own.But seating a pellet takes 4 to several times more force than any bolt on any other gun I have ever used.The gun is gouging pellets.I scoped the gun and shot it rested to 40 yards.I got round patterns-3.22"ctc.I'm grieved that I have to return it.I really like both companies that I deal with,and I want this to work all the way around.Comments please.

EricinMaine-

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.