Redesigned JSB Monster in magazine

December 4 2017 at 8:47 AM
Philip Hepler  (Login phepler)
YF12

Response to Do the new ones

I only use the single shot tray when as I only shoot Field Target. I have used the mag in the past with monsters so I know what you mean. I've used a ball point pen to push them into place. I just tried it and these new designed pellets have a similar fit in the mag, but for me it's not so much the clear cover that catches them as much as the skirt size has a hard time fitting the in magazine holes. Some holes/pellets must me larger/smaller because some pellets will slide right in, where others will not clear the plastic cover. I've seen youtube videos of how to modify your magazine holes with a drimel tool to make them slide right in.

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.