177 gauntlet

December 4 2017 at 4:08 PM
melloairman  (Login melloairman)
YF12

I have shoot the rifle for 11 out of 12 days . Have not had good results with the mag's and several brands and nose type's of pellets . So I have been using the tray . When I bought the rifle I figured I would more than likely use the tray any way . I have not chrony it again { it is a 1/4 mile walk up hill to shoot and I am hauling a lot already ] and the rifle is doing good as is . It seems to now be falling off the regulator according to the rifle gauge around 1200 psi . I bought it to shoot spinners from 25 -50 yards and it is doing that for me . It is IMO a good 300 dollar regulated pcp . And I would buy it again . Will it do what a 1500 -3000 dollar regulated pcp will . More than likely not . Even a CS regulated marauder is over 600 dollars . Is it better in some ways ? More than likely . But not worth the added cost for what I am doing . Marvin

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.