I recently finished a shooting table for airgun benchrest for a club member at BAGADecember 4 2017 at 6:18 PM
Boomer (Login Boomer75)
Jim owns a 2016 Corvette Stingray and is a retired Fighter Jet Pilot from the US Air Force. That should provide you with enough details to understand the design and artwork on the table.
I hope you enjoy!
Masked off for the stars
After stars were painted
Masked off to paint red stripes
- I want one. - steve on Dec 4, 2017, 6:36 PM
- Nice - RC1947 on Dec 4, 2017, 7:09 PM
- Very nice work! - Bob in WV on Dec 4, 2017, 8:40 PM
- Re: I recently finished a shooting table for airgun benchrest for a club member at BAGA - BillE. on Dec 4, 2017, 9:04 PM
- Awesome work!!! - Joe C on Dec 4, 2017, 10:38 PM
- Very well done Boomer! NT - Greg on Dec 4, 2017, 11:41 PM
- Is BAGA going to have BR matches?-nt - Paul in Zhills on Dec 5, 2017, 7:26 AM
- Takes me back... - JohnL57 on Dec 5, 2017, 9:17 AM
- Just wondering where someone could get star templates such as yours? - Sniper308 on Dec 5, 2017, 10:33 AM