I wish all reviews were like this.

December 4 2017 at 6:28 PM
Roy  (Login homology)
YC

Response to 177 gauntlet

With new guns people either talk them up to be the next best thing after sliced bread or so worthless that there's nothing to like. It's so often we forget that not every airgun we own needs to shoot sub moa groups. In fact I would argue most of the airguns we own should be reliable, simple and capable of spinner accuracy at 30 yards. Glad you found a gun that is appropriate for your purpose and you're happy with that.

How is the adjustable cheekpiece? I think in a 300$ gun having that feature is a big plus. If you have time can you measure the length of pull of the gun? I personally think a reliable gun that shoots 1.5-2 minutes at 30 yards and has excellent ergonomics is much better for all round use than one that shoots sub moa but is hard to handle.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• The LOP - melloairman on Dec 4, 2017, 8:33 PM
    • Thanks - Roy on Dec 4, 2017, 11:19 PM

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.