Joe re read please

December 5 2017 at 10:34 AM
melloairman  (Login melloairman)
YF12

Response to Edited

Were do I mention that the rifle is not accurate . I state that I am shooting spinners . So that those that are shooting groups on paper have a clear understanding as to how I use the rifle and are not mislead . I have no doubt that by looking at my spinner groups that the rifle would not satisfy most people . It is a 300 dollar rifle that is well worth the money . And when it gets it's price increase to 360 as the list price states it will still be worth the money IMO . There are a lot of shooters that shoot steel like I do that do not boost of how small a group they are shooting . Most steel shooters have been there and done that . And now enjoy shooting more often when the weather and general shooting arrangements are not the best . Were I live the wind is a constant problem . But this type of target shooting gives me daily practice and the knowledge that when I need to remove a pest I can humanly do so . I am a buyer not a seller .GB Marvin

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.