Lol...I know what you mean...

December 5 2017 at 10:07 PM
Jim in SWMO  (Login jmhenrichs)
YF

Response to It could have hit the floor I suppose...

About waiting to play with a new toy. A few years ago I got a Daisy 717 from PA (won a PA gift certificate in one of the Christmas drawings here). Just my luck that I came down with the flu a couple days before it got here. It sat in the unopened package staring at me for hours before I felt up to opening it up, lol. Dry fired it a couple of times and put it back in the box until I felt better.

Yeah, it might not be inside the gun, but it's better to be safe than sorry. Especially with a brand new one. And I agree with you about PA, great folks there. But if everything else on it looked good, good bluing/good looking wood, I'd be half tempted to call it mine and just go ahead and tear into it, lol.

Good luck! I hope you find that ball and that it's not inside the gun!

"You've come far, pilgrim."-------"Feels like far."
"Were it worth the trouble?"-----"Ah, what trouble?"

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.