I always use Macarri lubes

January 8 2018 at 2:09 PM
Scott Blair  (Login scottblair1218)
YF12

Response to Thanks

Molly paste on outside of seal, and yes it just pushes on. I dunk the seal in a hot glass of water for 5 minutes, makes it press on much easier. Molly rear of piston, inside of piston spring guide, and piston sear latch. Also on the cocking arm foot. Then black tar on outside of spring, just a little spider web amount. Like others mentioned, use a tye rap around the safety slider to hold it in place for both assembly and disassembly. Most importantly, make yourself a spring compressor. Many shown on the web. Your helper will have a hard time holding it back together and lining up the threads for the bolt. Those fine threads cross thread very easily, and once you've done that you're screwed.

Have fun and be safe.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.