Almost any of the greases

January 8 2018 at 5:21 PM
Stepar  (Login stepar)
YC

Response to Which Krytox?

This is high test stuff we use in a low-test situation (short-travel piston, a few thousand cycles). I understand they're all grade 2, unless special ordered.I happen to have picked up an 8 ounce tub of 225 on Ebay for cheap.

Here are some grease descriptions:

The Krytox™ GPL 21X series contains molybdenum disulfide for extreme pressure (EP) conditions and should be used for slow speed or extremely heavily loaded applications.
The Krytox™ GPL 22X series contains sodium nitrite corrosion/anti-wear inhibitor; it also improves load-carrying performance and is ideal for corrosive environments. Typical
applications are automotive bearings, sealed pump bearings, electric motor bearings and general-purpose bearings.
The Krytox™ GPL 29X greases have extreme pressure (EP) and anticorrosion additives and have been formulated for applications that need both high load-carrying capacity and
anticorrosion protection.

Google is yer buddy.

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.