Re: How About A Scope Knob Video??nt

January 9 2018 at 7:46 PM
Tom Holland   (Login xbowsniper)
YF12

Response to How About A Scope Knob Video??nt

Dutch,

I'm not much into tech stuff, I don't own Scopeknob, nor how it works. I occasionally use Chairgun, if I'm pressed for time, and even at that, it's just to get a ballpark starting point. In general, I don't use, nor depend on them, all my marks on my turret, I actually shoot. I found that the data doing it real time, much more accurate than a lot of programs out there. I own Ray Apelles program, and many people swear by it, but I haven't really tinkered with it enough in order to be useful to me at the moment. Maybe that I'm snowed in here in the Northeast, I might get to it.
You might want to ask this question on a new headline thread, I'm pretty sure there are MUCH more qualified individuals than me that can steer you to, or create an instructional video on it. I'd watch it as well!!!

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.