Evolution just ain't that fast.

January 10 2018 at 6:34 PM
gubb33ps  (Login gubb33ps)
YF

Response to Anyone using their HW35E on small game?

OK...in 40 years....have squirrels become armor plated, x-men type mutants, or evolved into some hard shelled super critter?

OK...just for the youngsters and the challenged members: NO.

Bought an HW 35E and less than a year later wife bought a FWB 124D. Those where the "hot stuff" arigunes of 1978-1979.

Squirrels, rats, rabbits, pest birds, (OK..quite a few eathing birds like Dovers/Quail too), a trip to Oregon for digger squirrels, and a couple of woodshucks in West Virginia.

So...yeah....it's not the critters that have gotten tougher (OK...I'll give you the explsion of feral pigs in the last couple of decades)....but the shooters less relaint on intersection of the good bits with the pellet.

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.