Archive this Site, and Get the Images back!

January 30 2018 at 2:28 PM
guldam  (Login guldam)
YF12

To the owner of this forum,

Please, please, please backup the database of this site, or get it archived in total before abandoning it. Before archiving, please see about fixing all the missing images (not the photobucket stuff as that's a lost cause.). I go back into the history of this site on a regular basis, and it would be a crying shame to lose any of this.

If you need help, I do web development for a living. I'm happy to poke at it, and see if we can't figure all of this out.

Hmmmm, just read up on the subject. It appears the database set up only for the network54 forum software, which is custom. So a backup can only be used for network54. But having the site completely backed up is essential.

GulDam

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.