thanks Steve

February 3 2018 at 8:48 AM

robny  (Login robnewyork)
YF

Response to How to adapt the Plinkster FFH to the CP-1M pistol. Rob, this may interest you.

I'm actually still working on the plinkster project while the bullpuppy collects dust ( sad really ) .. Reason being , had my first child 5 days ago ( girl , 7lbs 3 oz ) and haven't even had the chance to test the sear on the plinkster frame.. I actually really need the sear now , because while deburring the rear end of the plinkster tube , I accidentally ground the factory sear about .3 mm shorter leaving engagement dangerously low.. I may do the FFH on the plinkster, But I'm first trying to tune it for a light hammer strike , and good valve duration without investing too much..(e.g cothran valve ). The plinkster tube now carries a discovery valve heavily ported..... I'm halfway there.. This way My force requirements from the FFH will be relatively lower ( aren't all things in airguns somewhat relative ? lol) When I get to the final stages of the build , Ill calculate my bar/cc fpe efficiency and decide on FFH.. who knew making a plinkster a 9mm 75 fpe repeater would be hard?

This message has been edited by robnewyork on Feb 3, 2018 9:03 AM

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.