You may be able to adjust the regs.

February 3 2018 at 7:39 PM
Jeff D  (Login jcdx25)
YC

Response to Help please in reducing the power on an LG100 AZ and EV2 Korick mk2

They are not difficult but I've never touched a Korick and I think the adjustment range on the Steyr is rather small.

On the 100, the TP will help but I think there are only 3 sizes and the one sized for the 6fpe target guns might be too small and the big one won't help you. So it depends which one you have. (I think they are still identifiable by color). The small one could always be drilled out... Or maybe that's what AZ did already...

I will actually be re-finding the write-ups I found a cou8ple years ago on the Steyr regs as I will be trying to bump up an LP2 I just acquired... happy.gif Only option I have on that is adjusting the reg as I don't want to make any physical changes. If I find anything useful, I'll email it to you. Might be a couple days though.

This message has been edited by jcdx25 on Feb 3, 2018 8:24 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.