If that's what Tapatalk will look like...

February 6 2018 at 4:27 PM
Jim in SWMO  (Login jmhenrichs)
YF

Response to N54 will be gone soon

Then I prefer that to the current look of the AGW. At least the WOC has a clean look and the posts aren't all scrunched up on the left side like they are on the AGW. And having the posts scrunched up like that also limits the size of the photos that people post, making it hard to see the details. What good is a 1024x768 photo that shows details if it's reduced to barely more than 500x500 when it's posted to the forum? Folks will follow the sub forums they prefer anyway, just like they do here, so the "Recent Topics" list on the right side isn't really needed because once they open a sub forum they'll know what topic is recently replied to or new. Let the posts run across the page so photos can be seen like they were intended when the poster posted them.

As for the rest of the layout, I agree with Michael. The way this forum is laid out with the staggered responses makes it very easy and simple to follow who has responded to who in a thread. And that's one of the few things that I always appreciated about the N54 forums.

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.