If It Means We Lose the BOI and Dealer BOI Info From This Forum I'm Saddened (Edited)

February 6 2018 at 11:20 PM
Ed Krzynowek  (Login ekmeister1)
YF12

Response to The Airgunwarriors Yellow will be On and off for background enhancements

Because there's years of good information to be found there that I consider irreplaceable. But if all of that is there on the new forum somewhere, maybe I'm just not seeing it and all hope is not lost in regard to those two items.

Thanks for doing what is being done--apparently not out of choice, but out of necessity. I've been dragging my feet but it looks like I better go register on the new forum. Some have said it's hard to do, but others have made it work. Surely I can figure it out.

(Edit: I've successfully signed up on the new site, and my post and edit functions are working. It wasn't even hard! Thank you). (Edit: Now this morning the edit function isn't at the bottom of my post anymore, so I need to see if I can figure that out).

This message has been edited by ekmeister1 on Feb 7, 2018 11:24 AM

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.