You missed an option which is a stock R.A.W.

February 7 2018 at 6:11 AM

Twentycal1  (Login Twentycal1)
YF12

Response to Would you choose an AZ tuned Rapid, or a stock FX Crown?

I would and have chosen A.Z. Theoben's and Stock R.A.W.'s over the Crown just because we have a couple of Impact guns in our club and neither of them were "right" out of the box and the owners spent more time fiddling with them than shooting them. My only other concern about the Crown platform is that there are many more potential leak sites on that gun. Before we get a sh-tstorm response from Crown owners I will say that I know they are accurate, I get it! Just saying why I have chosen what I have chosen. It is my position that the build quality from Martin's shop was second to none. Let's hope it stays that way when they move the operation to Texas!

.2 happy.gif

i6zF0ZX.jpg

XN7ezmS.jpg

EuSwpnC.jpg

cyKhBsV.jpg

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.