AZ rapid or Crown

February 7 2018 at 8:18 AM
Dave Larson   (Login Buzzurd5)
AR&P

Response to Would you choose an AZ tuned Rapid, or a stock FX Crown?

I’m lucky to have both of them. And I just got done visiting with AZ about the Impact and the Crown and the leak potential that they have. He said that the Impact has a lot more O-rings than other guns, he has already worked on some and admitted that they are fragile and prone to issues that require working on them. That’s what made me choose the Crown over the Impact.
He also said that both of the FX guns are not made as well as the Raw or the Rapids. It’s definitely easy to see the difference between the rifles, the FX guns are much lighter and seem fragile compared to the Raw and Theoben MKll, which are much heavier and built like a tank. I really like the Crown and the Raw, but if I could only have one rifle it would definitely be the Theoben MKll. Mine is in .20 cal and it is a laser. It is amazing and everything about it is good. AZ made me a good deal on it and I’ll never ever sell it. It will do everything that the other two rifles do and it’s excellent out past 100 yards too.
Sorry about the long winded post, but I can’t say enough good about these three rifles.

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.