Just COPY your BOI history to your own computer ...

February 8 2018 at 3:04 PM

AngliaUSA  (Login AngliaUSA)
YF12

Response to What happens to the BOI after the big switch?

I just copied 21 pages of my POSITIVE BOI history .... better to prepare for the worst than hope for the best .. wink.gif

It's not hard .. just take a screen shot(s) of your BOI history pages and save them to a folder on your computer.

Just in case the new Tap forum looses everything in the transition you'll still have a personal record of your positive history to send to customers in the future.

On a Mac computer :

Press Shift-Command-4. ...
Move the crosshair to where you want to start the screenshot, then drag to select an area. ...
When you've selected the area you want, release your mouse or trackpad button. ...
Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.

On a PC:

Your keyboard’s Print Screen key copies your current screen.
You can then paste it into image editing software with Ctrl + V.
Pressing Alt + Print Screen will capture only the currently selected window.

Remember to use the 'OLD SEARCH' for you name and / or user id - the Google search is useless .

Anyway you'll end up with a bunch of png images like this :

[urlhttps://imgur.com/LtmguQR][img][linked image][/img][/url]

This message has been edited by AngliaUSA on Feb 8, 2018 3:09 PM

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.