Actually,,,think we should ask for better than this....

February 9 2018 at 7:03 PM
gubb33ps  (Login gubb33ps)
YF

Response to Springers will always be made ...

"We" being folks that still shoot springers...and "better than this" being the unbalanced nature of most inexpensive springers. Rought/jumpy, really hold sensitive at best (impossibly in accurate at worst).

Yeah...I understand that "power sells"....which is why so many cheap-springers quote velocity on the box that either was achieved by some super-lite pellet or a single reading from a freak shot (OR...just made up).

Going to have to make a better cheap springer if we are to "hook" the new guys into the system....there are very nice shooting $200-$300 PCPs...ignore the energy difference...but if springers are going to "keep up" they are going to have to find a way to be easier for the average first time buyer to shoot well (average first time buyer isn't going to spend the $$$ for the best ones we have now).

This message has been edited by gubb33ps on Feb 9, 2018 7:06 PM

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.