Kral N-11

February 9 2018 at 10:23 PM
Jason  (Login jbladedx)
YF

My Kral N-11 came today. Its a Big gun! And this thing has some kick. Got it in .25 caliber. Been shooting Air Arms Diablo 25.4 gr with it and its shooting very good. Not hold sensitive either. I mounted a leapers 4x32 and im easily getting 1 inch groups at 30 yards and it's not even broke in yet, probably only have 100 rounds through it! The black thumbhole stock is nice I like it. The blueing is nice. I like the safety in front of the trigger. But the trigger is horrible! Very very long one stage, and very gritty, Anyone know how to smooth out this trigger? Ill see if it gets better after a few hundred more shots. Anyone else have this gun? Your thoughts?

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.