<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Benjamin 22 rocket

March 28 2006 at 9:07 AM
  (Login mworkman)

I resurrected my old Benjamin CO2 pistol that I bought in 1957. It is in great shape, so I went to Walmart to get some CO2 cartridges for it. I bought a package of 12 gram cylinders. They seem to bee too long for it. And they fit very tight. The only way I could get the first one out was to fire the pistol without the chamber cap on it. Quite a show. Anyway, does anybody know what CO2 cartridges this would use and where to get them?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bob
(Login duhuh)
YC

re Benjamin 22 ricket

March 28 2006, 9:44 AM 

Hi and your gun takes 8 gram co2 carts. They are available from time to time from Alan at www.abairguns.com at a very reasonable cost.

Respond to this message   

(Login mworkman)

8 gram carts

March 28 2006, 10:43 AM 

Thanks for the hint. I ordered some. Hope to have it operational by the time my grandson comes for the summer in June.

Mike

Respond to this message   
gasbag
(Login gasbag)
YF

You can sometimes get 8-gram cylinders at . . .

March 28 2006, 9:55 AM 

kitchen supply places, where they sell seltzer bottles. Also, some luggage department sell them for use in traveling bars.

Respond to this message   

(Login mworkman)

thanks

March 28 2006, 10:34 AM 

Thanks, i thought that would probably be the case. Oh, well.

Respond to this message   

(Login badbs101)

B & B supply in Minneapolis has some of the smaller CO2 cart's..612-724-5230

March 28 2006, 12:43 PM 

give him a call I'm sure he'll ship.

Thanks,

Barry

Respond to this message   
Michael Workman
(Login mworkman)

22 Rocket CO2

March 28 2006, 5:31 PM 

Thanks, I will try that.

Mike

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Benjamin 22 rocket
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.