<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

How to put together a Remington Airmaster 77

May 7 2006 at 7:53 PM
  (Login Kayark)

Hello. I had a problem with my gun recently which required me to take it apart. Even thought i carefully separated all parts, and paid close attention to how i was doing what i was doing, i'm stumped. i cant the thing back together. anyone out there who can help?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
rxshooter
(Login rxshooter)
YF

hey

May 7 2006, 9:52 PM 

I took mine apart too about 6 months ago, you will have to just remain calm and patient because that spring for the bb retainer thing and the cocking bolt handle are a pain. but it can be done. just take your time and think about how the part move together and you will get it, if I recall correctly I use some grease to stick the plastic part together while I sandwiched it back together...

Respond to this message   

(Login Kayark)

thx

May 7 2006, 10:27 PM 

thanks for that. its late here and im currently short on patience. lol. ill hafta finish it tomorrow. what i really need is a picture of the guts just after the two sides being separated. i should be able to go from that.

can you look in your barrel and see if it has a rubber piece near the loading end? a bb got stuck on this, and when it came out, whatever it was had been torn. i dont know what it is/does. hopfeully it isnt needed.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - How to put together a Remington Airmaster 77
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.